expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 4 July 2011

100 Layer Cake - Jazz Age lawn party Inspiration

After researching for a couple of weddings I came across the most inspirational blog '100 Layer Cake' and even though i've no need to look for wedding inspiration now I still find it is a complusary weekly read.  The photography is beautiful and the ideas are just fabulous.  You can take elements and use them for any celebration.  Their latest summer inspiration is a Jazz Age lawn Party.  Something very close to my own heart, unfortunately I fear most the men in my life would rather do anything else instead of wearing a bow tie & boater!  Still I can dream that maybe one day.........


           Photography: Jamie Beck courtesy of 100 Layer Cake blog

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...