expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 1 August 2011

Patience

I've been blogging for a month or so now and I feel its starting to come together a little more.  You will all have to bear with me a little, time is rather sparing!  I've quite a few crocheting projects to do as well as sewing projects.  The constant desire to scour charity shops / car boots for vintage toys, books & crockery. (like I need anymore!)  Plus we are still trying to do up our house!  When brought it two years ago from a lady that had lived here since it was built in 1932, it needs a lot of work.  But at least there were loads of original features left.  Its been quite exciting finding original tiles behind wallpaper & Fireplaces behind chipboard!  There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.  My mind is rather full of all sorts! 


So since I am rather new to this malarky, it would be lovely to hear from youX

1 comment :

No Debutante said...

Hello Dilly. I am loving your mood boards and glad to see that your head is as filled with a creative 'To do' list as mine is....great minds and all that. Keep up the good work and keep inspiring me...your friend No Debutanate xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...