expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Alice in Wonderland party

My twin girls turn three next week and I am busy planning an Alice in Wonderland party....hence the lack of blogging.  I haven't had chance to look at all the blogs I follow for weeks either.  Am missing the inspiration!  I've been researching for a while and there are so many amazing party planners out there.  Plus I purchased 'Everything Alice' by Hannah Read-Baldrey & Christine Leech.  http://everythingalice.co.uk/ It is brilliant for a Mad Hatters Tea Party, but also gives you great ideas and techniques that you can adapt for any theme.  So have a have a sneak peak at the party crafts so far.  Firstly, there is a take on the 'Everything Alice' shadow theatre, which i've combined with a book papercraft and then secondly are signs and cake hat boxes, which will be the party bag to take home.  Its been a real family affair with my mum, sister and niece all helping.....as well as the kids!

1 comment :

Anabelle said...

It sounds like a great idea, I'm sure it will be fantastic! I hope you'll post pictures of the party :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...