expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Belle & Boo Party

It isn't exactly news that I love Belle & Boo, but I think my love may have just increased that bit more!  They have developed a party range.  Ooooh, its so lovely with bunting, pin the tail on the donkey and cake decorations.  As well as lots more things you may need.  My favourite is the treat-time donkey cart.  Available here http://www.belleandboo.com/paper-goods-c-47.html

So Dilly has created her own party, vintage outfit and all.  (dress adressaday.com ribbon socks alisaburke.blogspot.com caravan photo -conversationpiece.co.uk board/decoration theweddingofmydreams.co.uk decoration 100layercake.com/blog) I think I may have to start planning a summer tea party as I don't think i'll be able to wait till the girls turn four in October!!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...