expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year....2012

Wishing you all a happy new year!  I'm hoping this will be the year I pin down what it is i'm actually going to do with my life...other than being a mother to three children that is!    Not sure what it is i'm going to do.  i can't go back to being a fashion designer, well not for a company anyway.  The hours, dedication, travelling etc have to come before anything else and i'm not prepared to sacrifice my family for it.  So any answers on a postcard!!!

Below is a lovely illustration from a 1975 Jackie magazine advertising making your own clothes!  How gorgeous is it?  It says for Beautiful beginners, but lets say its for beautiful beginings.....heres to a great new year!

1 comment :

Anabelle said...

Happy new year! My best wishes to you and your family for 2012!
I know exactly where you are, this will be a turning year for me too, for work... I'll be supporting you from afar :)

Great illustration that I should print and put on my workspace wall :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...