expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 30 January 2012

Inspirational home & life

I spend all my life looking for inspirational images, whether it be for the home, to make, for the kids or for other people.  Sometimes I wonder if I waste too much time looking and not enough time doing.  I can't help it.  I'm a born researcher and lets face it that's what makes a good designer, because you can sniff out a trend before it hits down.  However, I do get frustrated with myself.  So many ideas and what to do's in my head that very few ever get to see the light of day.

Having the twins changed my life quite dramatically and for the best.  I gave up work as I wanted to look after my kids, and I had three under the age of two years!  Plus we moved house.  Over these past three years we have been doing up our 1930's semi-detached.  It needed a complete overhaul and still does.....I look at many blogs and their gorgeous houses and it makes me a little disheartened.  So in order to take control and be positive, (we will get their one day!) i've decided to post a few of my favourite things in my house.  I love old toys, 60/70's ceramics, vintage fabric, prints etc....well have a look at my collection of things that make my house not so bad :o)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...