expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Louloueskimo

Time has been escaping me as late.  I have been finding it much easier and quicker to Pinterest!  However, i'm back and have a gorgeous Spring Summer Range to review.  Louloueskimo is a French brand that has an ethos after my own heart!  They believe genres can be mixed and codes can be broken.   To see children as true individuals.  It is a brand that is dedicated to little girls, that is girly but not frou frou.  Fabrics are high end with silk and tulle, which are then contrasted against quirky graphic tees.....my kind of styling!  I love the little graphic characters and the simple styling.  See more here http://louloueskimo.com/welcome/ (images courtesy of this website too)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...