expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 15 April 2013

Supayana

For me, the power of Pinterest is that you get to discover new and exciting products that you just wouldn't see normally.  Today I came across a great photograph that instantly made me what to discover more.....this took me to the Etsy shop Supayana.  Designed by Yana Gorbulsky in Quebec Canada with a clear focus on vintage, recycled fabrics and local sourcing.  There is an air of 'bohemia' about the garments, with easy styling and comfy fabrics.  I love the originality of these garments, with their bright prints and illustrated 'cut&sew' panels.  See more of the range here at Etsy and for more background information see the website here  

(All Rights & Images Reserved Supayana)

2 comments :

supayana said...

Hi Selena! Thank you so much! Glad you like it and thank you for sharing it with your readers.

Reclaim your wedding said...

I'm glad you like it! I have also shared it with my 4200 (or so) followers on Pinterest! Thank you for making something so lovely :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...