expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sometimes you come across an image and instantly fall in love with it.....well to be honest I do this several times a day, for various reasons, hence the twenty thousand or so pins!  
If you are a regular reader you will know I have a fondness for vintage clothing and interiors.  My girls have a vintage stagecoach pram in their room, along with a whole manner of vintage toys I have picked up along the way, so this image grabbed my attention straight the way. (because of the pram)  Then the little girl with the flower head-dress/ capelet sleeve, faded colour palette, fawn in hand!  I love it!  It is so natural and nostalgic.  It represents a summer childhood I had and long for my own children.  (All be it through rose tinted glasses!) On further investigation the people responsible for this image is a website called Leuie, A beautiful Canadian Website capturing and celebrating childhood with their collections for home and living.  Dilly's recommendation is the gorgeous Rochefort Arlequin Dress, super cute with its peter pan collar and stripes.
All Rights & Images Reserved by Leuie







1 comment :

No Debutante said...

lovely image and I want the pram!! I like to see my childrens summers and life through those rose tinted glasses too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...