expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 2 January 2014

A Happy New Year!

Technology has completely failed me over the past few months, therefore, I haven't been able to post anything.  Firstly my camera broke and the camera on my phone is not particularly good, so all the crafting ideas I had for this holiday season have fell by the waste side.  However, not having my laptop has been like losing my left arm! My hard drive has given up, so this means I have no Photoshop or Illustrator.  Thankfully it is being fixed as we speak and I should be up and running shortly.  There are lots of plans for Dilly Foxtrot this year including a new and exciting side project  -Foxtrot.  I will fill you in as soon as I can, but let's just say 'watch this space' and of course a very happy new year to you all! 


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...