expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 17 May 2012

Arty & Bella

 It appears that all my recent posts start with, 'a label found on Pinterest'  well this is no acception!  Arty & Bella is a brand after my own heart.  Its something I have considered myself as I can't go back to designing within the Retail Market....flexibility and understanding of family life is not something that is tolerated!   However, not quite finding my niche i'll just research and report fantastic people that have!  Arty & Bella use Liberty print fabric to make dresses and hair treats.  Really lovely designs and colourways.  Styles compliment the fabric perfectly with well considered trims.  There is a Queen Coronation option for this year, which is fun & quintessentially English.  For more information check out their website http://www.artyandbella.com/# (All Images & Rights reserved by Arty & Bella)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...