expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Baby Dior

When it comes to high end designer kidswear I usually steer clear.  It tends to be extremely conservative, repetitive and pretty uninspiring.  Year on year whilst working in the high street we would look at the catwalk trends and year on year it would look pretty much the same.  I can spot a Monnalisa dress a mile off!  And as for Ralph Lauren....please! Anyway before I bore you any further I'd like you to take a look at Baby Dior AW12 collection.  The shoott is just amazing....filmed on the banks of the Seine, so fantastic backdrop before you start and the black/white give it a quirky sixties film edge, there are definite David Bailey references....take a look here    http://www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/fashion-accessories/baby (All photos from Baby Dior – all rights reserved)

I have to say, not sure if I love the clothes as much as I love the styling!


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...