expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 31 May 2013

Summer Returns

It is officially Summer here in the UK and after a very rainy week the sun returned, so we sandalled up and headed to town to our favourite cafĂ© for ice-cream milkshakes.   We had a really lovely walk into the city, playing pooh sticks by the weir and I showed the kids how to make daisy chains.  I love easy, chilled out days.  
It was also an excuse to try out my lovely new 'Corby Tindersticks' bag, which I won via the gorgeous Children's Lifestyle Blog Bobby Rabbit (Click on the link and have a look, it is really beautiful blog full of amazing ideas/products)  Along with the bag I won a print and a doll.....Barry Bags!  I was so excited, as were my girls and old Barry Bags has settled in very well making great friends with Nanuq the eskino (Designed by Jane Foster for Clothkits)!






















































Fleur was showcasing a little vintage number that our extremely talented friend JoJo Nouveau gave us some years ago and finally it fits!  A beautiful jersey dress with cross strap fastening, circle skirt and lace hem trim. We teamed it with a pink all over cherry print Tee from H&M ( given to us yesterday from a friend) and finally our daisy/buttercup chain crown....she looked super sweet!
















































Finally, I spotted these bags in a shop window and really loved the quirky illustrations....Moschino Cheap & Chic range, quite cute don't you think?



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...