expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 24 February 2013

Petit Collage

I came across Petit Collage via Twitter, but I have definitely seen their prints before, infact I think I may have even featured their prints previously.  The Petit Collage studio is based in San Francisco  started back in 2006 and is all about good design.

I love the prints that have been printed onto sustainable wood.  It gives them a different feel to ordinary prints and adds a Mid-Century feel.  My favourite are the wooden mobiles seen below with the flowers, but there are more available such as birds, trees etc.  It is a website full of gorgeous treasures that will brighten up every home.  Have a look here www.petitcollage.com (All Images & Rights Reserved to Petit Collage)


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...